Thursday 11 September 2008

netvigator 30m broadband

One day, while I was having lunch with my colleagues, Netvigator called me for renewing a 18-month contract. To me, it appears as no other choice for broadband - I don't like HKBN, nor have faith in Hutchison's broadband, I decide to sign up the expensive 18-month $238 contract. They promise to boost up my connection from 18M to 30M. The upload speed is 10 times - 10Mbps. Anyway, the actual upload speed (vis MSN or FTP sharing) is 70kB/s before. So, I feel it is lovely to upgrade. Here is the speed test after modem upgrade tonight:

Test #1

Or the PNG from sppedtest.net


Test #2


After a few test connect to HK server, I tried others. To my surprise, when connect to ShenZhen, I got a higher speed result. May be ShenZhen's internet service is better than HK? Or the Great Fire Wall has been disabled?

No comments: